- Individual and Group Counseling with a certified Social Worker
- Substance Abuse Counseling with a certified School Assistance Counselor
- Drug screenings and monitoring
- Behavior interventions and supports provided by a licensed BCBA
- Alternative interim or short-term placements
- Credit recovery
Students in the Regional Alternative School programs receive an individualized academic program that is both compatible to their local school district and consistent with their interests, abilities and career plans. Positive behavior support t is also provided through the incorporation of a school-wide behavior management system and incentive programs. Students may participate in adventure-based education activities for team building and social skills. Trips include kayaking, mountain biking, fishing, rock climbing, and more. All of our academic, social, and emotional supports encompass the development of work habits, self control, discipline, socialization and academic achievement.